If you need to train new staff, update your team’s knowledge or strengthen your quality processes, you can trust our training courses. Easy, fast, updated and valid with the health authorities in all of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
As a company, we understand that the quality of your products is one of your main objectives, both in order to offer your customers a good service and to avoid problems with the health authorities. That’s why you need to train your food handlers to avoid any risks. Our courses provide clear and easy-to-understand information allowing people who handle food to perform their day-to-day job duties with the highest guarantees in the area of food hygiene, avoiding and minimising risks derived from bad practices. Our training courses are also created and constantly being updated by specialists and prevention technicians to give you maximum peace of mind.
This website is focused on our service that we offer to individuals. Since you are a company, it is best to contact our sales advisers and they will inform you of our volume discounts and personalised hour courses. In addition, if you wish, they will give you access to the training platform as a manager so that you can enrol your students and have all the training under your control. If you would like to offer subsidised training, this step is essential.
7 Reasons to pick us
Discover all of our training courses by specialty area
and three security guarantees
We 100% guarantee that the certificate we deliver, or what was previously called the “Food Handler certificate”, is issued in accordance with the national and European legislation updated for 2021-2022.
We guarantee that our certificates are completely valid to work in any company in the food sector and in all regions in the United Kingdom as well as in the European Union.
Subsidised Food Handler Courses. Find out more!
Our courses can be completely subsidised and our training platform meets all the requirements to do so.
The use of subsidised training credits to take the food handler course is beneficial for the company and its workers. It helps you to comply with health regulations for food handling, it guarantees the supply of safe food to the final consumer and it improves productivity overall.
Specific objectives of the training
- Make students aware of the potential dangers of food contamination.
- Discover the causes of food poisoning.
- Apply the necessary preventive measures to avoid food contamination.
- Correctly clean and disinfect utensils and facilities.
- Carry out proper personal hygiene and grooming.
- Acquire basic knowledge on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Specific Hygiene .
- Practice Guides (SHPG) for the corresponding specialty areas.
- Comply with current health legislation for food handlers.
- For specialised courses, obtain job-specific training.
- All courses include a specific COVID-19 module.
Did you know that…
Training food handlers and other workers in the food business is one of the pillars for obtaining safe food and guaranteeing hygiene in all food handling and production phases.
Food companies have the responsibility to ensure that their staff has adequate training for the activities and duties their jobs entail, as well as to promote a culture of food safety.
Training is mandatory and must be given before the worker starts their job.
Training food workers is essential in order to:
- Improve the habits of food handlers through knowledge of Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) and Good Handling Practices (GHP).
- Keep workers’ training up to date according to their jobs and the current situation (Article 19 of the Statute of Workers + prevention against COVID-19).
Contact us and we’d be happy to help you. We are specialists in occupational safety and health as well as in food safety and worker training.